This is an American Antique quilt made circa 1940's-1960's. It is a traditional Broken Star Quilt Pattern. This piece has been beautifully hand quilted and hand sewn which is a labor of love and a lost art. The maker backed this quilt (inside of jacket) with a very whimsical and rare vintage fabric. The fabric depicts famous classic fairy tales. This can best be appreciated when the cuffs are rolled or the jacket is worn inside out. In our opinion this piece is thin, very soft, light weight, and has a great drape. This piece is flattering and very comfortable to wear. This is a Lady Lancaster 10/10. If you have further questions, please direct message us and we are happy to send you a video. Please note: There is a small age mark, smaller than a dime on the back of this jacket. We have included a photo at the end of this listing for a visual.
- This jacket features side vents for generous movement and a beautiful drape.
- This jacket has two snaps at the tips of the collar that secure the lapel if desired.
- This jacket has two generous pockets.
- Fold the architectural collar down to create a lapel if desired.
- The Helen Jacket has a generous fit and is not meant to have a tailored look.
- One Size Fits Most-Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible. We do not accept returns. If you have any doubt please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
36” back of the neck to the bottom of the hem
36” laying flat, armpit to armpit
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years old and are perfectly worn. We believe this is what makes them special and is part of their charm. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend only spot cleaning if necessary.
**International orders may be subject to additional taxes and duties according to the legal requirements of the country of import.