This is an American Antique quilt made circa 1930's to 1950's. It is a traditional Drunkard's Path quilt pattern made in a very unorthodox colorway. This piece has been masterfully hand sewn. We believe the person who pieced the quilt may be different from the quilter due to the variation in skill level, but nevertheless it is also hand quilted. We love the bold and unusual color combo around the border of the quilt, we included this at the cuffs and bottom hem of the jacket. This is true POP ART! In our opinion this piece is very thin, soft, very light weight, and has an excellent drape. This piece is in excellent condition. This jacket is a Lady Lancaster 10/10. If you have been wanting one of our jackets with a genuine fur collar, this is a great candidate. We have shown an option below. If you are interested in this option please reach out after purchasing and we will work with you to find a detachable collar of your liking. There will be an additional charge for the fur. If you have further questions, please direct message us and we are happy to send you a video.
- This jacket features side vents for generous movement and a beautiful drape.
- This jacket has two snaps at the tips of the collar that secure the lapel if desired.
- This jacket has two generous pockets.
- Fold the architectural collar down to create a lapel if desired.
- The Helen Jacket has a generous fit and is not meant to have a tailored look.
- One Size Fits Most-Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible. We do not accept returns. If you have any doubt please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
36” back of the neck to the bottom of the hem
36” laying flat, armpit to armpit
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years old and are perfectly worn. We believe this is what makes them special and is part of their charm. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend only spot cleaning if necessary.**International orders may be subject to additional taxes and duties according to the legal requirements of the country of import.