THIS IS A MUSEUM WORTHY SHOW STOPPER. IT IS HIGHLY COLLECTABLE AND VERY RARE! We are beyond proud to have this in our gallery. This is an American Antique quilt made circa 1880's-1910. We have researched two different quilt encyclopedias and can not find this pattern. We believe the maker combined three different patterns to make the center medallion. If you have ever seen any pattern like this please reach out, we would love to know more about it, it is truly the work of a master! This is a very historic quilt made and sourced from Lancaster, Pa. It is exceptional for its its beautiful hand sewing, and its hand quilting, and highly technical execution. This was not made in a humble home, the maker used luxe fabrics. We love the elevated turn of the century backing fabric(inside of jacket) which adds depth to the overall design. This can best be appreciated when the cuffs are rolled or the jacket is worn inside out. This is a true fashion multitasker. In our opinion this piece is thin soft, light weight with a perfect drape. This piece is in excellent condition. We were definitely the first people to wash this quilt. This is truly a Lady Lancaster 10/10. If you have further questions, please direct message us and we are happy to send you a video.
- This jacket features side vents for generous movement and a beautiful drape.
- This jacket has two snaps at the tips of the collar that secure the lapel if desired.
- This jacket has two generous pockets.
- Fold the architectural collar down to create a lapel if desired.
- The Helen Jacket has a generous fit and is not meant to have a tailored look.
- One Size Fits Most-Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible. We do not accept returns. If you have any doubt please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
36” back of the neck to the bottom of the hem
36” laying flat, armpit to armpit
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years old and are perfectly worn. We believe this is what makes them special and is part of their charm. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend only spot cleaning if necessary.
**International orders may be subject to additional taxes and duties according to the legal requirements of the country of import.