This is an American Antique quilt made circa 1910-1930's. It is a traditional Irish Chain Quilt pattern. This piece is beautifully hand quilted. If you look close you will see the variation in each stitch. We love the black and white fabric the maker chose for backing fabric. This can best be appreciated when the cuffs are rolled or the jacket is worn inside out. If you love neutrals, this is a great piece for you. In our opinion this piece is very thin, very soft, very light weight and has a dreamy drape! In our opinion this piece has the perfect amount of patina and makes the jacket a dream to wear! There are a few minor zig zag mends throughout that blend into the piece. on the right shoulder there is an imperfection in the fabric and we have added a photo at the end of the listing for your convenience. If you have further questions, please direct message us and we are happy to send you a video.
- This jacket features side vents for generous movement and a beautiful drape.
- This jacket has two snaps at the tips of the collar that secure the lapel if desired.
- This jacket has two generous pockets.
- Fold the architectural collar down to create a lapel if desired.
- The Helen Jacket has a generous fit and is not meant to have a tailored look.
- One Size Fits Most-Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible. We do not accept returns. If you have any doubt please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
36” back of the neck to the bottom of the hem
36” laying flat, armpit to armpit
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years old and are perfectly worn. We believe this is what makes them special and is part of their charm. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend only spot cleaning if necessary.
**International orders may be subject to additional taxes and duties according to the legal requirements of the country of import.