This is an American Antique quilt top handmade circa 1930s-1940s. It is a traditional Ring Around the Rosie Quilt Pattern. Our dear friend Zoey Dawn backed this quilt in Liberty of London fabric, making this piece completely reversible. The fabric can best be appreciated when the jacket is worn inside out or the cuffs are rolled. This piece is NOT hand quilted. We love the variety of novelty fabrics the maker used in the quilt top, as well as the blue ground fabric. This piece is easy to wear and fun to style! In our opinion the jacket is super soft, thin, light weight, and has a great drape! If you have further questions, please direct message us and we are happy to send you a video.
- This jacket features side vents for generous movement and a beautiful drape.
- This jacket has two snaps at the tips of the collar that secure the lapel if desired.
- This jacket has two generous pockets.
- Fold the architectural collar down to create a lapel if desired.
- The Helen Jacket has a generous fit and is not meant to have a tailored look.
- One Size Fits Most-Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible. We do not accept returns. If you have any doubt please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
36” back of the neck to the bottom of the hem
36” laying flat, armpit to armpit
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years old and are perfectly worn. We believe this is what makes them special and is part of their charm. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend only spot cleaning if necessary.
**International orders may be subject to additional taxes and duties according to the legal requirements of the country of import.