This is an American antique quilt made circa 1940's-1950's. It is a traditional Broken Star Quilt Pattern. This piece is beautifully and densely hand quilted. We have tried to show this in our photos below. It has has been meticulously hand sewn. This is a technical show off and was made by a master! The quilt is in excellent condition for its age. In our opinion, this piece is butter soft, thin, lightweight, with a perfect drape. If you are looking for a jacket to add fur to, this one is a smashing option. We have added photos at the end of the listing to provide a visual. In this case, the fur is not included with this jacket!
- This jacket features side vents for generous movement and a beautiful drape.
- This jacket has two snaps at the tips of the collar that secure the lapel if desired.
- This jacket has two generous pockets.
- Fold the architectural collar down to create a lapel if desired.
- The Helen Jacket has a generous fit and is not meant to have a tailored look.
- One Size Fits Most-Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible. We do not accept returns. If you have any doubt please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
36” back of the neck to the bottom of the hem
36” laying flat, armpit to armpit
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years old and are perfectly worn. We believe this is what makes them special and is part of their charm. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend only spot cleaning if necessary.
**International orders may be subject to additional taxes and duties according to the legal requirements of the country of import.