This is an American antique quilt completed in 1933. We know this because the maker dated the quilt upon completion. We placed the date at a focal point on the lapel. We have added a few photos of this at the end of this listing. It is a Daisy Applique Quilt, but also a Friendship Quilt. Each petal has a different name in hand calligraphy. The flowers are hand appliqued onto the quilt. This beauty has been hand quilted. This piece is very thin, lightweight, and soft, with a little bit of loft (puffiness or bating).
• This jacket has two snaps at the tips of the collar that secure the lapel if desired.
• This jacket has two generous pockets.
• Fold the architectural collar down to create a lapel if desired.
• The Helen Jacket has a generous fit and is not meant to have a tailored look.
• One Size Fits Most-Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
• If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on Instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible. We do not accept returns. If you have any doubt please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via Instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
36” back of the neck to the bottom of the hem
36” laying flat, armpit to armpit