This is an American Antique quilt made circa 1920s-1930s. It is a traditional Sunburst or Dinner Plate quilt pattern. This piece is museum quality for its crisp points, dense and tiny hand quilting, and precise hand piecing. This is a very very rare piece and absolute wearable folk art. The color combination is extremely rare and this quilt is an absolute show-off. We find it fascinating that some of the lavender fabric aged differently and this gives us a window into what the original color of the quilt would have been. There are a few tiny zigzag mends on this quilt but overall it is in excellent condition. This is a showstopper and a collectors piece. The fabric used was expensive, refined and soft cotton from its era. This piece was not made in a humble home. It is very thin, very soft, very light weight, and a dream to wear. It also has a great drape.
- This jacket features side vents for generous movement and a beautiful drape.
- This jacket has two snaps at the tips of the collar that secure the lapel if desired.
- This jacket has two generous pockets.
- Fold the architectural collar down to create a lapel if desired.
- The Helen Jacket has a generous fit and is not meant to have a tailored look.
- One Size Fits Most-Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible. We do not accept returns. If you have any doubt please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
36” back of the neck to the bottom of the hem
36” laying flat, armpit to armpit
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years old and are perfectly worn. We believe this is what makes them special and is part of their charm. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend only spot cleaning if necessary.