This is an American, antique quilt made circa 1900-1920s. It is is a traditional Irish Chain quilt pattern. This quilt is beautifully handsewn and hand quilted. It is very well made and the fabrics the maker selected are beautiful together. This is not a commonly seen Irish Chain fabric selection. The quilt backing is a gorgeous paisley that adds to the overall aesthetic appeal in every way. This jacket looks beautiful styled inside out as a secondary option. In our opinion the quilt is thin, very soft, lightweight, with a perfect drape.
- This jacket features side vents for generous movement and a beautiful drape.
- This jacket has two snaps at the tips of the collar that secure the lapel if desired.
- This jacket has two generous pockets.
- Fold the architectural collar down to create a lapel if desired.
- The Helen Jacket has a generous fit and is not meant to have a tailored look.
- One Size Fits Most-Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible. We do not accept returns. If you have any doubt please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
36” back of the neck to the bottom of the hem
36” laying flat, armpit to armpit
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years old and are perfectly worn. We believe this is what makes them special and is part of their charm. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend only spot cleaning if necessary.