This is an American, antique quilt made circa 1910-1930s. It is the traditional Irish Chain quilt pattern. This piece is masterfully hand quilted and hand sewn, which is a labor of love and a lost art. Please note the contrasting backing fabric which can best be appreciated when it is warn inside out or the cuffs are rolled. We have included photos at the end of the listing to illustrate the various styling options that are available. The quilt is in excellent condition for its age, with the exception of one discoloring mark on one of the green squares. We have added a photo at the end of the listing of this mark. If you have any questions or would like a video please direct message us. This is a summer weight quilt. It is thin, lightweight, soft, with an excellent drape, and very little to no loft.
- This jacket features side vents for generous movement and a beautiful drape.
- This jacket has two snaps at the tips of the collar that secure the lapel if desired.
- This jacket has two generous pockets.
- Fold the architectural collar down to create a lapel if desired.
- The Helen Jacket has a generous fit and is not meant to have a tailored look.
- One Size Fits Most-Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible. We do not accept returns. If you have any doubt please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
36” back of the neck to the bottom of the hem
36” laying flat, armpit to armpit
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years old and are perfectly worn. We believe this is what makes them special and is part of their charm. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend only spot cleaning if necessary.