This is an American vintage quilt top made in the traditional Wedding Ring quilt pattern. To complete this quilt we designed a bandana patchwork backing, which makes this jacket completely reversible. There are endless styling options, but no matter what, you will stop traffic! The ground fabric on the Wedding Ring quilt is a perfect cross between orange and red. We love to show off the bandanas and add and extra pop by cuffing the sleeves. THIS IS NOT HAND QUILTED. Our good friend Zoe Dawn completed this quilt on her longarm. In our opinion this jacket is thin, soft, light weight, and has a good drape. If you have further questions, please direct message us and we are happy to send you a video.
- The shawl collar allows for several different style options. This jacket is meant to be worn right side up or upside down.
- This jacket has two clear snaps that disappear into the fabric at the bottom of the shawl collar to help the lapel drape nicely.
- The Aunt Ethel has slouchy shoulders and a generous fit, keeping in line with its bohemian roots.
- One Size Fits Most - Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible.
- We do not accept returns! If you have any doubt, please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years and we believe that makes them perfectly imperfect. This is what makes them a one-of-a-kind piece of art. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend spot cleaning if necessary.
**International orders may be subject to additional taxes and duties according to the legal requirements of the country of import.