This is an Antique American quilt made circa 1930's-1940's. It is a traditional Winding Blades quilt pattern. This piece is exquisite for its museum-worthy hand quilting and meticulous hand sewing. In this quilt you can find a variety of novelty fabrics and a few Feed sack fabrics from its era. In our opinion this piece this piece is soft, thin, light weight, and has a good drape. This jacket will go with everything in your closet. Please note: there is one zig zag mend. It is easy to see on the inside of the jacket but near impossible to find on the outside. We have included a photo at the end of the listing for your convenience. Overall, this quilt is in great condition! If you have further questions, please direct message us and we are happy to send you a video.
- The shawl collar allows for several different style options. This jacket is meant to be worn right side up or upside down.
- This jacket has two clear snaps that disappear into the fabric at the bottom of the shawl collar to help the lapel drape nicely.
- The Aunt Ethel has slouchy shoulders and a generous fit, keeping in line with its bohemian roots.
- One Size Fits Most - Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible.
- We do not accept returns! If you have any doubt, please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years and we believe that makes them perfectly imperfect. This is what makes them a one-of-a-kind piece of art. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend spot cleaning if necessary.
**International orders may be subject to additional taxes and duties according to the legal requirements of the country of import.