This is an antique American quilt made circa 1930's. It is a traditional Lone Star Quilt pattern. It is beautifully hand quilted and hand sewn. It contains many historic feedsack fabrics. Along with the variety of cute and fun florals we love the light yellow backing fabric (inside of jacket). You can show this off by rolling the cuffs or wearing the jacket upside down. In our opinion this piece is butter soft, light weight with a little loft, and has an excellent drape. This is a wonderful subtle Lone Star and is perfect for our pastel loving friends. Please note: there is a small brown stain near the center star, we have added a photo at the end of the listing for your convenience. If you have further questions, please direct message us and we are happy to send you a video.
- The shawl collar allows for several different style options. This jacket is meant to be worn right side up or upside down.
- This jacket has two clear snaps that disappear into the fabric at the bottom of the shawl collar to help the lapel drape nicely.
- The Aunt Ethel has slouchy shoulders and a generous fit, keeping in line with its bohemian roots.
- One Size Fits Most - Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible.
- We do not accept returns! If you have any doubt, please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years and we believe that makes them perfectly imperfect. This is what makes them a one-of-a-kind piece of art. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend spot cleaning if necessary.
**International orders may be subject to additional taxes and duties according to the legal requirements of the country of import.