This is an Antique American quilt made circa 1880's-1920's. It is a rare Hexi quilt pattern made with beautiful fabrics from the turn of the century. This piece is beautifully hand quilted and hand sewn. It is super rare to find a quilt from this era in a neutral color palette. It is also a true treat to find black fabrics from this era in such incredible condition. This is what Shabby Chic dreams are made of. The quilt is a dream to wear and will coordinate with every item in your closet. If you love a neutral multitasker, this is the jacket for you. In our opinion, this jacket is soft, very thin, very light weight, and has a perfect drape. This is a Lady Lancaster 10/10. Please note the sleeves are 1" shorter than our standard pattern. If you have further questions, please direct message us and we are happy to send you a video.
- The shawl collar allows for several different style options. This jacket is meant to be worn right side up or upside down.
- This jacket has two clear snaps that disappear into the fabric at the bottom of the shawl collar to help the lapel drape nicely.
- The Aunt Ethel has slouchy shoulders and a generous fit, keeping in line with its bohemian roots.
- One Size Fits Most - Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible.
- We do not accept returns! If you have any doubt, please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years and we believe that makes them perfectly imperfect. This is what makes them a one-of-a-kind piece of art. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend spot cleaning if necessary.
**International orders may be subject to additional taxes and duties according to the legal requirements of the country of import.