This is an Antique American quilt top that was handmade circa 1890's-1915. It is a Broken Wheel or Peek-A-Boo quilt pattern. We are privileged to work with this quilt top, it is very hard to find brown and black fabrics from the turn of the century. There are also many rare and valuable indigo fabrics and beautiful men's shirt scraps. We rarely find neutral fabrics from this era in such impeccable condition. We designed and backed this piece with a bandana patchwork. As a result, this piece is fully reversible. It is a fashion multitasker and can be worn inside out and upside down. We have included a video at the end of this listing showing styling options. In our opinion this piece is super soft, thin, light weight, and has a good drape. This jacket is easy to style and a dream to wear. This is Lady Lancaster 10/10. If you have further questions, please direct message us and we are happy to send you a video.
- The shawl collar allows for several different style options. This jacket is meant to be worn right side up or upside down.
- This jacket has two clear snaps that disappear into the fabric at the bottom of the shawl collar to help the lapel drape nicely.
- The Aunt Ethel has slouchy shoulders and a generous fit, keeping in line with its bohemian roots.
- One Size Fits Most - Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible.
- We do not accept returns! If you have any doubt, please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years and we believe that makes them perfectly imperfect. This is what makes them a one-of-a-kind piece of art. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend spot cleaning if necessary.
**International orders may be subject to additional taxes and duties according to the legal requirements of the country of import.