This is an American quilt made circa the 1970s-1990s. This piece is a Rob Peter to Pay Paul or Snowball Quilt Pattern. This piece has been beautifully hand-quilted, which is a labor of love and a dying art. If you look closely, you will see the variation in each stitch. In our opinion, this beauty is lightweight with a medium loft (puffiness) and an average drape. Overall, the quilt is in excellent condition.
• The shawl collar allows for several different style options. This jacket is meant to be worn right side up or upside down.
• This jacket has two clear snaps that disappear into the fabric at the bottom of the shawl collar to help the lapel drape nicely.
• The Aunt Ethel has slouchy shoulders and a generous fit, keeping in line with its bohemian roots.
• One Size Fits Most - The model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
• If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us oInstagramam and we will answer your question as quickly as possible.
• We do not accept returns! If you have any doubt, please do not purchase. For sizing
questions direct message us via Instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years and we believe that makes them perfectly imperfect. This is what makes them a one-of-a-kind piece of art. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend spot cleaning if necessary.
**International orders may be subject to additional taxes and duties according to the legal requirements of the country of import.