This is an Antique American quilt made circa 1920's to 1940's. This is a VERY RARE quilt pattern. It has been called several names throughout history... White Mountains, Octagon Block, and Patriots Quilt. It was a privilege to work with this piece. It is an absolute technical show off! It has been meticulously hand sewn and quilted by a master. Inside every octagon is a quilted flower and in the smaller elongated boxes are tiny quilted hearts. There was a true eye for detail and lots of precision put into this piece. The quilt is super soft, very thin, very light weight, and has a buttery drape! This is a Lady Lancaster 10/10. We love everything about this jacket! If you have further questions, please direct message us and we are happy to send you a video.
- The shawl collar allows for several different style options. This jacket is meant to be worn right side up or upside down.
- This jacket has two clear snaps that disappear into the fabric at the bottom of the shawl collar to help the lapel drape nicely.
- The Aunt Ethel has slouchy shoulders and a generous fit, keeping in line with its bohemian roots.
- One Size Fits Most - Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible.
- We do not accept returns! If you have any doubt, please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years and we believe that makes them perfectly imperfect. This is what makes them a one-of-a-kind piece of art. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend spot cleaning if necessary.**International orders may be subject to additional taxes and duties according to the legal requirements of the country of import.