We married two vintage American quilt tops together to make this jacket completely reversible. It contains a Lone Star Quilt Top and a Log Cabin Quilt Top, both made circa 1960's to 1970's. This is two jackets in one! The jacket invites a wide array of styling options. The sky is the limit. We have added multiple photos to peak your curiosity and imagination. In our opinion, this quilt is very thin, very soft, lightweight, with a little loft ( puffiness). Please Note: This quilt is NOT hand quilted. It was quilted by our friend Zoe Dawn with her long arm sewing machine. Please watch video at the end of listing for more information on this special one of a kind future heirloom.
- The shawl collar allows for several different style options. This jacket is meant to be worn right side up or upside down.
- This jacket has two clear snaps that disappear into the fabric at the bottom of the shawl collar to help the lapel drape nicely.
- The Aunt Ethel has slouchy shoulders and a generous fit, keeping in line with its bohemian roots.
- One Size Fits Most - Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible.
- We do not accept returns! If you have any doubt, please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years and we believe that makes them perfectly imperfect. This is what makes them a one-of-a-kind piece of art. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend spot cleaning if necessary.
**International orders may be subject to additional taxes and duties according to the legal requirements of the country of import.