This is an antique, American quilt made circa 1930s-1940s. This beauty has been made in the traditional Lazy Daisy Quilt Pattern. This piece contains some historic feedsack fabrics. This piece has been both hand-sewn and hand-quilted, which is a labor of love and a dying art. The ground color of this quilt reads more white in the photos than it actually is in real life. We would consider this ground color to be ivory or almond. It was never meant to be white and should not be interpreted as such. In our opinion, this quilt is medium to thick loft (puffiness) but not heavy. Although it is lofty, it still has a nice drape and hugs the body. As always, please send us a direct message on Instagram if you have any questions or would like to see this jacket up close.
• The shawl collar allows for several different style options. This jacket is meant to be worn right side up or upside down.
• This jacket has two clear snaps that disappear into the fabric at the bottom of the shawl collar to help the lapel drape nicely.
• The Aunt Ethel has slouchy shoulders and a generous fit, keeping in line with its bohemian roots.
• One Size Fits Most - The model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
• If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on Instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible.
• We do not accept returns! If you have any doubt, please do not purchase. For sizing
questions direct message us via Instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years and we believe that makes them perfectly imperfect. This is what makes them a one-of-a-kind piece of art. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend spot cleaning if necessary.
**International orders may be subject to additional taxes and duties according to the legal requirements of the country of import.