With this quilt jacket, Lady Lancaster used a vintage quilt top from her library and designed a bandana patchwork backing. She added one of her favorite vintage cowgirl pin up fabrics for extra whimsy. This jacket is the gift that keeps giving. It is reversible, with French seams. There are countless ways to wear and style this piece. We have tried to illustrate just a few fun style options in the photos below. It is very hard to find quilts with neutral and earth tones such as this piece. The quilt is thin, soft, lightweight. The quilt is NOT hand quilted. It was quilted by Zoe with her Long Arm. If you have further questions please direct message us and we are happy to send you a video.
- The shawl collar allows for several different style options. This jacket is meant to be worn right side up or upside down.
- This jacket has two clear snaps that disappear into the fabric at the bottom of the shawl collar to help the lapel drape nicely.
- The Aunt Ethel has slouchy shoulders and a generous fit, keeping in line with its bohemian roots.
- One Size Fits Most - Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible.
- We do not accept returns! If you have any doubt, please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years and we believe that makes them perfectly imperfect. This is what makes them a one-of-a-kind piece of art. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend spot cleaning if necessary.