This quilt is what we consider to be a future heirloom. Both quilt tops used in this jacket are vintage and found by Lady Lancaster. We then took it to our good friend Zoe Dawn, who quilted the piece before we turned it into a jacket. It is nothing short of quilt magic that these two quilt tops were made by two different makers but found themselves destined for one another. It addition it is worth noting, the ray of sun quilt pattern is exceedingly rare and impossible to find. Please note this quilt is not hand quilted, it was quilted with a long arm. In our opinion the quilt is in excellent condition, it is thin, very light weight, with a little loft (puffiness), and is very comfortable to wear. If you have further questions please direct message us and we are happy to send you a video.
- The shawl collar allows for several different style options. This jacket is meant to be worn right side up or upside down.
- This jacket has two clear snaps that disappear into the fabric at the bottom of the shawl collar to help the lapel drape nicely.
- The Aunt Ethel has slouchy shoulders and a generous fit, keeping in line with its bohemian roots.
- One Size Fits Most - Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible.
- We do not accept returns! If you have any doubt, please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.