This is an American quilt, made circa 1950s-1970s. It is a traditional Grandma's Garden Quilt Pattern made with very fun, perky, and bright colors. We love the neon-ish green fabric in this jacket. The quilt\ is beautifully and expertly hand quilted and hand sewn. It is in excellent condition. There are a few hexagons that show minor tanning. The tanning is so minor we could not capture it in photos. However, if you would like videos, please dm us and we will be happy to provide more details on this topic. In our opinion, the quilt is very thin, very light weight, very soft, nice to wear, and has a great drape. If you have further questions please direct message us. Please Note: This jacket did not photograph well. It is much brighter in real life.
- The shawl collar allows for several different style options. This jacket is meant to be worn right side up or upside down.
- This jacket has two clear snaps that disappear into the fabric at the bottom of the shawl collar to help the lapel drape nicely.
- The Aunt Ethel has slouchy shoulders and a generous fit, keeping in line with its bohemian roots.
- One Size Fits Most - Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible.
- We do not accept returns! If you have any doubt, please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years and we believe that makes them perfectly imperfect. This is what makes them a one-of-a-kind piece of art. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend spot cleaning if necessary.