This is an Antique American quilt. Made circa 1940s- 1950s. It is the traditional Lone Star quilt pattern. This piece has been beautifully hand quilted. It is also meticulously hand sewn. This piece is in excellent condition for its age. There is a little bit of color bleed on the inside of the jacket however it is very faint and hard for us to capture in photos. If you would like visuals please direct message us. In our opinion the quilt is very soft, very thin, very light weight with a perfect drape. This is overall an excellent piece and looks excellent styled with all the basics in your wardrobe.
- The shawl collar allows for several different style options. This jacket is meant to be worn right side up or upside down.
- This jacket has two clear snaps that disappear into the fabric at the bottom of the shawl collar to help the lapel drape nicely.
- The Aunt Ethel has slouchy shoulders and a generous fit, keeping in line with its bohemian roots.
- One Size Fits Most - Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible.
- We do not accept returns! If you have any doubt, please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years and we believe that makes them perfectly imperfect. This is what makes them a one-of-a-kind piece of art. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend spot cleaning if necessary.