This is an American, antique quilt made circa 1940s-1950s. It is a traditional Lone Star quilt pattern using very untraditional colors and fabrics. The combination of muted floral fabrics make this a very very extraordinarily soft looking Lone Star. This piece is beautifully hand quilted. The backing fabric, inside of the jacket, is a more muted apricot shade than was used on the business side of the quilt. Please note: The oversized satellites on this quilt, as they are insanely gorgeous and add so much more interest to the piece. In our opinion this quilt is very soft, very light, with a great drape.
- This is a very light weight, very thin quilt.
- The shawl collar allows for several different style options. This jacket is meant to be worn right side up or upside down.
- This jacket has two clear snaps that disappear into the fabric at the bottom of the shawl collar to help the lapel drape nicely.
- The Aunt Ethel has slouchy shoulders and a generous fit, keeping in line with its bohemian roots.
- One Size Fits Most
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible. We do not accept returns. If you have any doubt please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years and we believe that makes them perfectly imperfect. This is what makes them a one-of-a-kind piece of art. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend spot cleaning if necessary.