This is an American, antique quilt made circa 1930s-1940s. It is the traditional churn dash quilt pattern. It is beautifully hand quilted. The fabrics and color palette in this quilt are highly coveted, making this piece a dream to style as it looks amazing with anything and everything in your closet. In our opinion this quilt is very soft, thin, light weight, with little to no loft and a great drape. According to our standards this is a 10/10. Please note: There are a few age marks on the inside of the jacket that we could not get out when we washed this quilt. Please see video in listing for more details.
- This is a very light weight, very thin quilt.
- The shawl collar allows for several different style options. This jacket is meant to be worn right side up or upside down.
- This jacket has two clear snaps that disappear into the fabric at the bottom of the shawl collar to help the lapel drape nicely.
- The Aunt Ethel has slouchy shoulders and a generous fit, keeping in line with its bohemian roots.
- One Size Fits Most
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible. We do not accept returns. If you have any doubt please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years and we believe that makes them perfectly imperfect. This is what makes them a one-of-a-kind piece of art. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend spot cleaning if necessary.