This is an American, antique quilt made circa 1930s-1940s. It is a traditional Lone Star quilt pattern. We lovingly refer to this piece as the Barbie Lone Star. This quilt is extraordinary for its hand quilting and its hand sewing. Which is a labor of love and a lost art. This quilt is soft, thin, light weight, with a little loft. Please note there is a tiny age mark at the bottom of one of the cuffs, which we have added a photo at the end of this listing for your convenience. There is also some sun fade in the lavender fabrics which we have tried to capture. All fabric is in excellent condition and the sun fade does not affect the integrity of the fabric. For more details or information about this quilt please feel free to direct message us on Instagram and we will be happy to answer your questions.
- This is a very light weight, very thin quilt.
- The shawl collar allows for several different style options. This jacket is meant to be worn right side up or upside down.
- This jacket has two clear snaps that disappear into the fabric at the bottom of the shawl collar to help the lapel drape nicely.
- The Aunt Ethel has slouchy shoulders and a generous fit, keeping in line with its bohemian roots.
- One Size Fits Most
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible. We do not accept returns. If you have any doubt please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years and we believe that makes them perfectly imperfect. This is what makes them a one-of-a-kind piece of art. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend spot cleaning if necessary.