This is an American Antique quilt made circa 1930's. It is a traditional Dresden Plate Quilt Pattern. The quilt is beautifully hand quilted and meticulously hand sewn. All the fabrics used in the Dresden plates are historic Feed Sack fabrics. This is a true remnant of the 1930's quilt genre. There are zigzag mends throughout this piece. The green backing fabric is vulnerable and shows wear in multiple places and the price reflects this. In our opinion thin, light weight, soft, and has a great drape. If you have further questions, please direct message us and we are happy to send you a video.
- This jacket features side vents for generous movement and a beautiful drape.
- This jacket has two snaps at the tips of the collar that secure the lapel if desired.
- This jacket has two generous pockets.
- Fold the architectural collar down to create a lapel if desired.
- The Helen Jacket has a generous fit and is not meant to have a tailored look.
- One Size Fits Most- model is 6’1, US size 10/12
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible. We do not accept returns. If you have any doubt please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
36” back of the neck to the bottom of the hem
36” laying flat, armpit to armpit
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years old and are perfectly worn. We believe this is what makes them special and is part of their charm. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend only spot cleaning if necessary.