This is an American Antique quilt made circa 1930s-1940s. It is a very rare Floral Applique quilt pattern. This piece is exceptional for its dense and meticulous hand quilting. Which can best be appreciated on the borders. It has also been beautifully hand appliqued. The quilt is a technical show off filled with many different beautiful fabrics from its era. It is important to note that this quilt, while light weight and soft is on the puffier(lofty) side. If you are sensitive to bulk this may not be a good jacket for you. If you live in a colder climate or are looking for a comfy cuddle up piece, this is a good jacket for you! If you have further questions, please direct message us and we are happy to send you a video.
- This jacket features side vents for generous movement and a beautiful drape.
- This jacket has two snaps at the tips of the collar that secure the lapel if desired.
- This jacket has two generous pockets.
- Fold the architectural collar down to create a lapel if desired.
- The Helen Jacket has a generous fit and is not meant to have a tailored look.
- One Size Fits Most-Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible. We do not accept returns. If you have any doubt please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
36” back of the neck to the bottom of the hem
36” laying flat, armpit to armpitPlease note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years old and are perfectly worn. We believe this is what makes them special and is part of their charm. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend only spot cleaning if necessary.