This is our newest style, the trooper jacket. It is a full length piece which allows us to showcase more of each quilt that we work with and tell a fuller story. It features more masculine lines with a classic blazer lapel. This jacket is a combination of two quilts from the 1890s. The schoolhouse quilt and the around the world quilt pattern. We believe this school house and around the world quilt pattern play very nicely together in this full length quilt jacket. Both quilts are hand quilted and hand pieced. One is backed with a muslin fabric and the other one a pink and white floral print. We have tried to show you these details in the listing photos. The weight on both quilts is a medium weight and thin to medium thickness. If you are a past client of Lady Lancaster you will know that we generally use and look for thin and light weight quilts. This piece is thicker than our typical quilt jacket and is meant for warmth and layering in brisk or cold climates.
- This features two pockets.
- Antique carved wooden button front closure.
- This features an exaggerated back vent.
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible. We do not accept returns. If you have any doubt please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
Please consider the measurements carefully before purchasing.
- 51" Overall Length
- 24" Shoulder Seam to Sleeve Hem
- 23.5" Armpit to Armpit Laying Flat
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years old and are perfectly worn. We believe this is what makes them special and is part of their charm. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend only spot cleaning if necessary.