This is a hand embroidered quilt from Uzbekistan. This color palette is very rare for Suzanis. The pastel and neon rainbow colored thread is all done by hand. It is important to note that Suzani quilts tend to snag and show more open threading than an American quilt. If snagging will bother you, this is not a good jacket for you. We specifically notice this when wearing large pieces of jewelry. In our opinion the quilt is very thin, and very soft. It is medium weight due to all the thread used in this piece. It has an excellent drape and is very flattering to wear. Please see video at the end of the listing for a more thorough perspective.
- This jacket features side vents for generous movement and a beautiful drape.
- This jacket has two snaps at the tips of the collar that secure the lapel if desired.
- This jacket has two generous pockets.
- Fold the architectural collar down to create a lapel if desired.
- The Helen Jacket has a generous fit and is not meant to have a tailored look.
- One Size Fits Most-Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible. We do not accept returns. If you have any doubt please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
36” back of the neck to the bottom of the hem
36” laying flat, armpit to armpit
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years old and are perfectly worn. We believe this is what makes them special and is part of their charm. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend only spot cleaning if necessary.