This is an extremely rare cabin quilt pattern with beautiful tree appliques. We LOVE trees and for that reason alone, obsess over this rare beauty! Lady Lancaster found this quilt top, and she then designed a bandana patchwork as the backing. This is absolute wearable Pop Art!!! It is completely reversible for multiple styling options. We have exhibited this in some of the photos below. Zoe quilted this piece with her Long Arm. Please note: this piece has NOT been hand-quilted.
• This jacket has two snaps at the tips of the collar that secure the lapel if desired.
• This jacket has two generous pockets.
• Fold the architectural collar down to create a lapel if desired.
• The Helen Jacket has a generous fit and is not meant to have a tailored look.
• One Size Fits Most-Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
• If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on Instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible. We do not accept returns. If you have any doubt please do not purchase. For sizing questions, direct message us via Instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
36” back of the neck to the bottom of the hem
36” laying flat, armpit to armpit