This is vintage Suzani quilt made in Uzbekistan. Lady Lancaster found this piece while antiquing in Texas. The colors in this Suzani quilt are perfect for fall styling. The base of this quilt is made in the Kantha style and hand embroidered over top. This piece can be worn inside out and is just as beautiful worn on the reverse. There is some fabric wear near the arms. We have included a photo at the end of the listing for your convenience. In our opinion the quilt is thin, soft, with a buttery drape, and very easy to wear. The jacket is completely reversible, please see photos at the end of this listing for images of the jacket worn inside out. If you have further questions please direct message us and we are happy to send you a video.
- This jacket features side vents for generous movement and a beautiful drape.
- This jacket has two snaps at the tips of the collar that secure the lapel if desired.
- This jacket has two generous pockets.
- Fold the architectural collar down to create a lapel if desired.
- The Helen Jacket has a generous fit and is not meant to have a tailored look.
- One Size Fits Most-Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible. We do not accept returns. If you have any doubt please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
36” back of the neck to the bottom of the hem
36” laying flat, armpit to armpit
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years old and are perfectly worn. We believe this is what makes them special and is part of their charm. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend only spot cleaning if necessary.
International orders may be subject to additional taxes and duties according to the legal requirements of the country of import.