This is an American Antique quilt made circa 1950's to 1960s. This is a very unusual quilt pattern and is actually a combination of two quilt patterns. The larger pattern has often been referred to as the Mohawk Trail and the Path of Fans quilt pattern. The smaller satellite is a Baby Aster quilt pattern. This piece has been beautifully hand quilted. The maker intended for their hand quilting to show off, as they used white thread against the navy fabric. The maker also used multiple different quilting patterns on this piece which adds depth and dimension to the overall design. This quilt is very soft and comfortable to wear, and has a great drape! It has a little loft(puffiness). If you have further questions please direct message us and we are happy to send you a video.
- This jacket features side vents for generous movement and a beautiful drape.
- This jacket has two snaps at the tips of the collar that secure the lapel if desired.
- This jacket has two generous pockets.
- Fold the architectural collar down to create a lapel if desired.
- The Helen Jacket has a generous fit and is not meant to have a tailored look.
- One Size Fits Most-Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible. We do not accept returns. If you have any doubt please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
36” back of the neck to the bottom of the hem
36” laying flat, armpit to armpit
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years old and are perfectly worn. We believe this is what makes them special and is part of their charm. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend only spot cleaning if necessary.