This is an American Antique quilt made circa 1880's to 1919. It is Traditional Bow Tie quilt pattern. The quilt is backed in a cotton muslin. It is hand quilted and hand sewn. This piece is extraordinary for many reasons, the neutral palette makes it very rare for its time and highly collectible. There is an excessive amount of home spun gingham fabrics in the quilt as well as men's shirt scraps. In our opinion the quilt is thin, light weight, with a beautiful buttery drape. This is a Lady Lancaster 10/10. If you have further questions please direct message us and we are happy to send you a video.
- This jacket features side vents for generous movement and a beautiful drape.
- This jacket has two snaps at the tips of the collar that secure the lapel if desired.
- This jacket has two generous pockets.
- Fold the architectural collar down to create a lapel if desired.
- The Helen Jacket has a generous fit and is not meant to have a tailored look.
- One Size Fits Most-Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible. We do not accept returns. If you have any doubt please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
36” back of the neck to the bottom of the hem
36” laying flat, armpit to armpit
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years old and are perfectly worn. We believe this is what makes them special and is part of their charm. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend only spot cleaning if necessary.