This is an American Antique quilt made circa 1890's to 1919. It is a traditional Irish Chain quilt pattern. This piece has been masterfully hand quilted and hand sewn. In our opinion it is in excellent condition. There is some inequity and sun bleaching. For example, the green fabric on one of the arms is more faded than elsewhere on the jacket, however this does not affect the integrity of the fabric in any way. We have included a photo in the listing that clearly shows this. Please note the beautiful contrasting fabric on the back of the quilt (inside of jacket). In our opinion, this quilt is very thin, very soft, very light weight and a dream to wear. The quilt does have a little loft (puffiness or batting), but, it does not weigh it down. It also has an excellent drape. PLEASE NOTE: This Jacket will not ship out till JULY 6TH!! If you have further questions please direct message us and we are happy to send you a video.
- PLEASE NOTE: This Jacket will not ship out till JULY 6TH!!
- This jacket features side vents for generous movement and a beautiful drape.
- This jacket has two snaps at the tips of the collar that secure the lapel if desired.
- This jacket has two generous pockets.
- Fold the architectural collar down to create a lapel if desired.
- The Helen Jacket has a generous fit and is not meant to have a tailored look.
- One Size Fits Most-Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible. We do not accept returns. If you have any doubt please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
36” back of the neck to the bottom of the hem
36” laying flat, armpit to armpit
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years old and are perfectly worn. We believe this is what makes them special and is part of their charm. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend only spot cleaning if necessary.