This is an American Antique quilt made circa 1920's. It is a traditional Drunkard's Path quilt pattern. This piece is exceptional for its museum-worthy dense hand quilting at 10-12 stitches per inch. This maker was an absolute pro and she used tiny pieces and exhibited meticulous hand sewing. The quilt contains rare and valuable antique indigos. It is important to note that this quilt is a dream to wear. It is very thin, very soft, has a buttery drape, and moves beautifully. This is a classic staple for your wardrobe. There is some thinning in the fabrics and we have priced this piece accordingly. If you have further questions please direct message us and we are happy to send you a video.
- This jacket features side vents for generous movement and a beautiful drape.
- This jacket has two snaps at the tips of the collar that secure the lapel if desired.
- This jacket has two generous pockets.
- Fold the architectural collar down to create a lapel if desired.
- The Helen Jacket has a generous fit and is not meant to have a tailored look.
- One Size Fits Most-Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible. We do not accept returns. If you have any doubt please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
36” back of the neck to the bottom of the hem
36” laying flat, armpit to armpit
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years old and are perfectly worn. We believe this is what makes them special and is part of their charm. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend only spot cleaning if necessary.