This is an American Antique quilt made circa 1930s-1940s. It is an unusual and quirky Applique quilt. This piece is unique because you rarely see butterfly appliques mixed with a formal floral arrangement applique. In addition, the maker also added a swag border, which can best be seen on the front panels and pocket area. This piece is beautifully hand quilted, hand appliqued, and hand embroidered. It goes without saying, it is filled with the maker's hand craftmanship. The cotton used in this quilt is very soft and very luxe. It is thin, light weight, and has a great drape. It does have loft(puffiness). There are a few tiny spots scattered throughout. They were too small to capture in our high resolution images, but if you would like videos, please direct message us. The spots are very small. If you have further questions please direct message us and we are happy to send you a video.
- This jacket features side vents for generous movement and a beautiful drape.
- This jacket has two snaps at the tips of the collar that secure the lapel if desired.
- This jacket has two generous pockets.
- Fold the architectural collar down to create a lapel if desired.
- The Helen Jacket has a generous fit and is not meant to have a tailored look.
- One Size Fits Most-Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible. We do not accept returns. If you have any doubt please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
36” back of the neck to the bottom of the hem
36” laying flat, armpit to armpit
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years old and are perfectly worn. We believe this is what makes them special and is part of their charm. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend only spot cleaning if necessary.