This is an American Antique quilt made circa 1940s to 1960's. It is a traditional Broken Star Quilt Pattern made with a very unorthodox and rare fabric combination. This piece is exceptional for its beautiful hand quilting, its crisp points, and its meticulous hand piecing. There are a few zig zag mends throughout and we have included an iphone photo at the end of the listing for a visual example. In our opinion the quilt is very soft, very light weight, medium weight, medium thickness (loft).
- This jacket features side vents for generous movement and a beautiful drape.
- This jacket has two snaps at the tips of the collar that secure the lapel if desired.
- This jacket has two generous pockets.
- Fold the architectural collar down to create a lapel if desired.
- The Helen Jacket has a generous fit and is not meant to have a tailored look.
- One Size Fits Most-Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible. We do not accept returns. If you have any doubt please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
36” back of the neck to the bottom of the hem
36” laying flat, armpit to armpit
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years old and are perfectly worn. We believe this is what makes them special and is part of their charm. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend only spot cleaning if necessary.