This is an American antique quilt made circa 1930s. It is a traditional Broken Star Quilt Pattern. This jacket is for all our neutral loving quilt collectors. It is very hard to find quilts on the neutral spectrum, so you can imagine how thrilled we were to work with this piece. We love the pert lemony color yellow fabric on the back of the quilt. This can best be appreciated when the cuffs are rolled or the jacket is worn inside out. This quilt is exquisite for its crisp points, masterful hand sewing and hand quilting. In our opinion the quilt is very soft, medium weight, and medium loft(puffiness), with a good drape. If you have further questions please direct message us and we are happy to send a video.
- This jacket features side vents for generous movement and a beautiful drape.
- This jacket has two snaps at the tips of the collar that secure the lapel if desired.
- This jacket has two generous pockets.
- Fold the architectural collar down to create a lapel if desired.
- The Helen Jacket has a generous fit and is not meant to have a tailored look.
- One Size Fits Most-Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible. We do not accept returns. If you have any doubt please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
36” back of the neck to the bottom of the hem
36” laying flat, armpit to armpit
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years old and are perfectly worn. We believe this is what makes them special and is part of their charm. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend only spot cleaning if necessary.