This is an authentic, antique American quilt made circa 1915-1929. It is the traditional Broken Star quilt pattern. This piece is a stellar exhibition of museum quality stitches and quilting. While it is both hand-sewn and hand-quilted, it is the quilting in this piece that absolutely steals the show. We have tried our best to capture this in photos. if you would like to see a video or more details, please direct message us and we would be happy to elaborate on the exquisite nature of this quilt.
We consider this quilt to be thin, and very soft, lightweight, with little to no loft (puffiness) and a perfect drape. In Lady Lancaster terms, this piece is a 10/10.
- This jacket features side slits for generous movement and a beautiful drape.
- This jacket has two clear snaps at the tips of the collar that secure the lapel if desired.
- This jacket has two pockets.
- Fold the architectural collar down to create a lapel if desired.
- The Helen Jacket has a generous fit and is not meant to have a tailored look.
- One Size Fits Most
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on Instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible. We do not accept returns. If you have any doubt please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via Instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
36” back of the neck to the bottom of the hem
23” shoulder seam to bottom of sleeve
36” laying flat, armpit to armpit
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years old and are perfectly worn. We believe this is what makes them special and is part of their charm. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend only spot cleaning if necessary.