This is an American, antique quilt made circa 1930s. However, most of the fabrics in this piece are from an earlier turn of the century time period. It is a 9 Patch quilt pattern, however, it reads more like a Postage Stamp quilt pattern. The quilt is in excellent condition for its age. It has a 1 button closure. We have used a military issued peacoat button as the closure. The fabric on the back of the quilt, inside of the jacket is a lovely contrasting red, white, and blue motif. In our opinion, this quilt is medium thickness, medium weight, medium to heavy loft (puffiness).
- This features two pockets.
- Antique carved wooden button front closure.
- This features an exaggerated back vent.
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible. We do not accept returns. If you have any doubt please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
Please consider the measurements carefully before purchasing.
- 52.5" Overall Length
- 25" Shoulder Seam to Sleeve Hem
- 20" Armpit to Armpit Laying Flat
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years old and are perfectly worn. We believe this is what makes them special and is part of their charm. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend only spot cleaning if necessary.