This is our newest style, the trooper jacket. It is a full length piece which allows us to showcase more of each quilt that we work with and tell a fuller story. It features more masculine lines with a classic blazer lapel. This jacket is a combination of two quilts from the 1930s. The yellow quilt is a dresden plate that is both hand quilted and hand pieced. The blue and pink quilt is a kings crown quilt pattern that is also hand pieced and hand quilted with cheerful florals reminiscent of the 1930s. Both of these quilts are extremely light weight and thin. There is a one button closure that is hammered and distressed turquoise in color. Please note that we have attached one exterior pocket on the yellow quilt and one interior pocket on the pink and blue quilt. We have an additional exterior pocket that we would be happy to attach. However, it will not blend with the quilt pattern which is why we wanted to leave this decision up to the future owner of this beautiful one of a kind jacket. If you would like more detailed photos of the potential second pocket we would be more than happy to work with you. Please note this is a size medium in Women's, but we have listed the exact measurements for your convenience, below.
- This features one pocket.
- This features an exaggerated back vent.
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible. We do not accept returns. If you have any doubt please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
Please consider the measurements carefully before purchasing.
- 51" Overall Length
- 24" Shoulder Seam to Sleeve Hem
- 22" Armpit to Armpit Laying Flat
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years old and are perfectly worn. We believe this is what makes them special and is part of their charm. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend only spot cleaning if necessary.