This is an American, antique quilt made circa the 1950s-1960s. This piece was made in the traditional Fan quilt pattern. This quilt is so cheerful and so fun and filled with stand-out prints and solid fabrics throughout. Hands down our favorite part about this quilt is the contrasting fabric on the back, which can best be seen when the cuffs are rolled or when the jacket is worn upside down. The quilt is in excellent condition. There are a few patches throughout. There is one tiny stain on the front that we have photographed and added to the end of this listing. If you would like more details, please direct message us and we would be happy to send you a video. Overall, this quilt is in excellent condition and the fabrics are very strong.
- In our opinion, this quilt is soft, thin, and lightweight, with a nice drape and a little loft (puffiness).
- The shawl collar allows for several different style options. This jacket is meant to be worn right side up or upside down.
- This jacket has two clear snaps that disappear into the fabric at the bottom of the shawl collar to help the lapel drape nicely.
- The Aunt Ethel has slouchy shoulders and a generous fit, keeping in line with its bohemian roots.
- One Size Fits Most
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on Instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible. We do not accept returns. If you have any doubt please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via Instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years and we believe that makes them perfectly imperfect. This is what makes them a one-of-a-kind piece of art. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend spot cleaning if necessary.