This is an American, antique quilt made circa the 1940s-1950s. This is the traditional Bow Tie quilt pattern. It has been hand quilted. This quilt contains many fun fabrics from multiple decades, including a few historic feed sack fabrics as well as many men's shirt scraps. Please note, there is what looks to be a grease mark on the inside of this jacket. We have included a photo at the end of the listing. Please DM us with questions or if you want more information.
- We consider this quilt to be thin, and light weight with a small amount of loft (puffiness).
- The shawl collar allows for several different style options. This jacket is meant to be worn right side up or upside down.
- This jacket has two clear snaps that disappear into the fabric at the bottom of the shawl collar to help the lapel drape nicely.
- The Aunt Ethel has slouchy shoulders and a generous fit, keeping in line with its bohemian roots.
- One Size Fits Most
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on Instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible. We do not accept returns. If you have any doubt please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via Instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years and we believe that makes them perfectly imperfect. This is what makes them a one-of-a-kind piece of art. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend spot cleaning if necessary.
Add To Cart