This is an American antique quilt made circa 1930's-1940's. It is a traditional Ocean Waves Quilt Pattern. This piece is hand quilted and hand sewn. It contains many historical feedsack fabrics. In our opinion, this quilt is medium thickness, it definitely has loft (puffiness), however, the thickness does not weigh it down at ALL. This quilt feels like you are wearing a cloud. If you are looking for a comfy artistic piece to cuddle in during the cooler temps, this is a great jacket for you. Please Note: The sleeves are 1” shorter than our standard Ethel pattern.
- The shawl collar allows for several different style options. This jacket is meant to be worn right side up or upside down.
- This jacket has two clear snaps that disappear into the fabric at the bottom of the shawl collar to help the lapel drape nicely.
- The Aunt Ethel has slouchy shoulders and a generous fit, keeping in line with its bohemian roots.
- One Size Fits Most - Model is 5’4 and US size 4
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible.
- We do not accept returns! If you have any doubt, please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years and we believe that makes them perfectly imperfect. This is what makes them a one-of-a-kind piece of art. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend spot cleaning if necessary.