This is an authentic, antique American quilt made circa the 1930s-1940s. This beauty was made in the Touching Star quilt pattern. This piece has been beautifully hand-quilted and meticulously hand-sewn, which is a labor of love and a dying art. This quilt is in excellent condition and in Lady Lancaster terms this quilt is a 10/10.
In our opinion, this quilt is thin, lightweight, with no loft (puffiness), and an excellent drape.
• This jacket has two clear snaps that disappear into the fabric at the bottom of the shawl collar to help the lapel drape nicely.
• The Aunt Ethel has slouchy shoulders and a generous fit, keeping with its bohemian
• One Size Fits Most - The model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
• If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on Instagram and we
will answer your question as quickly as possible.
• We do not accept returns! If you have any doubt, please do not purchase. For sizing
questions, direct message us via Instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how
our jackets fit.