This is an authentic, antique quilt made circa the 1930s-1940s. This piece was made in the traditional Lone Star quilt pattern. This piece has been masterfully hand quilted, which would have taken hundreds of hours to complete. This piece is exquisite for its crisp points, its museum quality and dense hand quilting, and its elevated three-stripe border, which can be seen at the cuff. This beauty is a true labor of love and a dying art.
• This jacket has two clear snaps that disappear into the fabric at the bottom of the shawl collar to help the lapel drape nicely.
• The Aunt Ethel has slouchy shoulders and a generous fit, keeping with its bohemian roots.
• One Size Fits Most - Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
• If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on Instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible.
• We do not accept returns! If you have any doubt, please do not purchase. For sizing
questions, direct message us via Instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.