This is an authentic, antique American quilt made circa the 1940s-1960s. This piece was made in the traditional Lone Star quilt pattern. This beauty has been both hand-sewn and hand-quilted, which is a labor of love and a dying art. Please note: there is faint discoloration on the sleeve. We tried multiple times to photograph it but it was so faint that we could not capture it in our high res photos. We have added an iPhone photo at the end of the listing to try to show this. There is also some tanning on the white background. Please DM us if you have any additional questions regarding this. In our opinion, this quilt is thin, and lightweight, with little loft (puffiness), and a good drape.
• This jacket has two clear snaps that disappear into the fabric at the bottom of the shawl collar to help the lapel drape nicely.
• The Aunt Ethel has slouchy shoulders and a generous fit, keeping with its bohemian roots.
• One Size Fits Most - Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
• If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible.
• We do not accept returns! If you have any doubt, please do not purchase. For sizing
questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
International orders may be subject to additional taxes and duties according to the legal requirements of the country of import.