This is an Antique American quilt made circa the 1900s-1920s. This piece was made in a variation of the Stiles and Paths quilt pattern. This pattern has been called many other names over the years such as Shoo Fly and Far West. The quilt has been beautifully hand quilted. It contains very rare and highly coveted antique indigo fabrics. In our opinion, this quilt is thin, lightweight, with very little loft (puffiness), soft, with an excellent drape. It is in excellent condition for its age. This is a Lady Lancaster 10/10.
• The shawl collar allows for several different style options. This jacket is meant to be worn
right side up or upside down.
• This jacket has two clear snaps that disappear into the fabric at the bottom of the shawl
collar to help the lapel drape nicely.
• The Aunt Ethel has slouchy shoulders and a generous fit, keeping with its bohemian
• One Size Fits Most - The model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
• If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on Instagram and we
will answer your question as quickly as possible.
• We do not accept returns! If you have any doubt, please do not purchase. For sizing
questions, direct message us via Instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how
our jackets fit.
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years and we believe that makes them perfectly imperfect. This is what makes them a one-of-a-kind piece of art. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend spot cleaning if necessary.