This is an Antique American quilt made circa 1930's to 1940's. It is a traditional Flag Stone or Snowball quilt pattern. This piece has been beautifully hand quilted. There are one or two minor age spots on the inside of the jacket that we could not remove during our washing process, they they are smaller than the size of a dime. There are also a few patches and mends, we have included an iphone photo at the end of the listing to show the most obvious patch. In our opinion this piece is extremely soft, thin, light weight, and a dream to wear. If you have further questions, please direct message us and we are happy to send you a video.
- The shawl collar allows for several different style options. This jacket is meant to be worn right side up or upside down.
- This jacket has two clear snaps that disappear into the fabric at the bottom of the shawl collar to help the lapel drape nicely.
- The Aunt Ethel has slouchy shoulders and a generous fit, keeping in line with its bohemian roots.
- One Size Fits Most - Model is 5’4 and approximately 125lbs
- If you have any questions about this jacket please direct message us on instagram and we will answer your question as quickly as possible.
- We do not accept returns! If you have any doubt, please do not purchase. For sizing questions direct message us via instagram and we will be happy to send videos showing how our jackets fit.
Please note that all of our jackets are made from antique quilts and the fabric reflects this. Our fabrics are sometimes older than 100 years and we believe that makes them perfectly imperfect. This is what makes them a one-of-a-kind piece of art. All of our garments are pre-washed in a special restoration quilt wash. We recommend spot cleaning if necessary.